Thursday, September 13, 2012

WHO AM I

Where am i? What am i? Who am i? And along with a cycle of various different questions pass back and forth through my over loaded and under-aged brain. I mean I'm only in Junior High and people around me are having sex. Not that sex is a big thing its just i wouldn't at 13-14 (but hey thats just one opinion out of sorts). But hey i didn't make this place to talk about IBTC (itty-bitty-titty-comitees0, or sex, or guys. No believe it or not as a 13 year old in the current present state of society caught in the whole sex appeal and the love at 1st sight BS i actually do think of other things. Actually i think of everything. Where am i going, whats next, and one I've been struggling with for a while. WHO AM I and unlike others my age i just can't shake off my insane swarm of thoughts and well more precisely  that very stubborn question. And ya i know I'm only 13 I've got time but in my opinion time is both things extremely slow and blindly fast. And well i don't know... Where i am. Where I'm going. What'll happen. I just don't know. And i can't stop thinking about it. I mean I'm already looking at colleges and I've only started 9th grade. Though sometimes if I'm lucky when I'm in my room its quiet and i put on some music and i just feel it and i feel their words and my mind goes blank. Until my family starts screaming at each or just talking really loudly or something and then I'm sucked right back in. ... right back here. In my room. All alone. Awkward and unsure. Listening to music.
Just being That Awkward Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment